-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
those are gorgeous!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
love it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
thanks. I’m hoping I can help with some glitches
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 hour, 39 minutes ago
Hello all.
I got in contact with the people who started KP….
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 21 hours ago
Kinda. XD Except I’m not a dolphin.
Picture this. You are in a quiet yet semi public place. (Think school student center during class time or a local library) Obviously, crashing out completely is not a good idea because even if you trust the people in the area you probably have to be somewhere soon. But you are so tired.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 days ago
May I present a new hobby: sleeping with half your brain.
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 days, 20 hours ago
You’ve already got some wonderful stuff, but I’ll throw some more inÂ
because I too have free will.Tsar Peter the great tried to run away from his kingdom but didn’t make it onto the ship he was stowaying on because he was too tall to go unnoticed and was recognized.
There’s a Scottish noble family that according to legend has…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 12 hours ago
Splendid, splendid.
Plot twist, I’ve already sourced Redwall for names and one of my previous pets was Mattimeo. 😀
…what was it? I must know pleeeeaaassssse. XD
…but you gave me a good chuckle
My purpose is fulfilled. *bows*
-
Elishavet Elroi's profile was updated 5 days, 12 hours ago
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 5 days, 12 hours ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 13 hours ago
This is delicious. *savors the aroma of randomness* I love this story idea already. Leaning into crazy traditions and stuff is a great idea!
…
Sorry, this will be a lot.
Historical Rabbit Trails
Angelo saxons did not have “queens” for a long time (the first being the woman who allegedly brought Christianity to the country).…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 days, 21 hours ago
Tavar
“Neurological science?” Saying the term, even imitating Bryce’s accent when he did, didn’t help. “I don’t know the term, although it sounds like the words used in one of my books. Let’s see…”
Tavar closed his eyes, envisioning the word, changing the alphabet around until it fit. Eyes flashing open, he ran a finger over the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
THEY’RE SO CUTE! So fluffyyyyyy…..
Ummm….
Biblical names: Paul & Silas
Bookish names: Remi & Sticky; Martin & Mathias (or Mathias & Matemeo); Sir Percival; Gumpus; Whitby & Picket;
Others: Wiggles & Grumps; Pumpkin & Marshmallow;
Sebster & Hugo; Moth & Merlin/Cosmo/Whatever the names of the other boys…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week ago
Freddy
Benjamin
Cotswold
Coffenut
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Unfortunately no, I don’t have more. I want a window box, but I don’t know how that would actually fit in my window since I live in a college dorm.
Tavar
He shrugged, a frown creasing his forehead.
“To be honest, I do not know. If I had not just been reading about the value of food to one’s inward strength, I may have…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Oof I kinda dropped off the face of the earth there.
Yesss. That would be so cool to see miniature roses everywhere! Unfortunately, the pot I ordered initially was too damaged to use so I have to get another. Hopefully my little rosy will wait that long. 😅 So far my characters have largely escaped the obsession… Except that Tavar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Currently Communication Sciences and Disorders. It’s a lot of fun, if a lot of work.
*Currently fighting a headache that was probably due to stress over an exam this morning*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 week, 6 days ago
Terry and Alpha

-
Ruth replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
I was actually one of the first 250 to sign up. I’ll probably just be RAE there too.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
I am barely keeping up with my college classes and work as it is, so I’m afraid I won’t be joining. Y’all have fun and do great writerly things!
- Load More
